Apla will present their products in the exhibition area of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus
Specialists of Apla invite participants and guests of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus to attend their booth in the exhibition area of the event.
Apla is a permissioned public blockchain platform for building digital ecosystems. The platform includes an Integrated Development Environment with a multi-level system for the management of access rights to data, interfaces, and smart contracts. Apla is significantly different from most of the existing blockchain platforms:
- The platform's tokens (APL) function in compliance with AML/FT regulations, through the integration of specialized Onboarding Companies that perform KYC screening and onboarding of holders of Virtual Accounts.
- Validating nodes in Apla are dedicated servers, which are located in Data Centers and are licensed to work with users' personal data.
- The development and use of blockchain applications is carried out in autonomous programming environments with a defined quantity of members, called ecosystems.
- Activities in ecosystems are based on creating registers and recording/modifying the data involved using smart contracts, whereas in most other blockchain platforms activities are based on exchanging transactions or messages between accounts.
- Management of access permissions to registers, and relation management between ecosystem members are regulated by a set of rules called smart laws.
Register to Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus and learn more about all participants of the exhibition area!